Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look Up And You Will See

I'm hoping.... that I will see a brighter future haha. Sorry about last time folks. I tend to get carried away, and I can ramble on for hours if you don't stop me! I didn't mean to bring down the mood, just simply vent. Sometimes the only way I can get over things is if I just get everything out in one fell swoop and make my argument, otherwise that's a whole lotta grumpiness that builds up..and we don't want that to happen. So my sincere apologies. However, I do think that the post was quite relevant and that it will probably happen again. I have come to the conclusion though that my father and I will not get along. And I have decided that if I stop giving a quack about what my dad thinks or says to me, then all can be well. I think that is going to be the toughest move to execute, but if I have any hope of moving onward and upward then I really need to just let it slide and know that I'm a bigger person than he is. It makes me sad, but ultimately, I think it will be better for both of us, and I know it will be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment